Friday, December 26, 2008

Mother Nature Christmas Present.....


Of course this present was delivered just as the snow blower decided that it was tired. Once the trailer and vehicles were dug out we loaded the blower up for a trip to the nearest shop for a diagnosis. The answer was not what we wanted to hear, but what can you do. We are still waiting for its return.

It is hard to tell from the photos, but snow depth on the roof tops was between 3-4 feet deep. Needless to say it has slowed down work in the shop for a bit.


I had to use a roof rake to pull the snow off where I could reach it and especially around our stove pipe to our house wood stove.






















3 comments:

Unknown said...

and I thought that we had alot of snow. I guess it is easy to forget what it is like when you are not there...

Heather & Matt said...

you said if sister.... :)

Anonymous said...

Ah the sweet visuals of home!
I hope your back holds out with the blower down and I hope also you have a very early spring!