Saturday, February 12, 2011

Custom 1974 Corvette Cribbage Board

Custom 1974 Corvette Cribbage Board
This is the finished project.  It was created out of hard maple and was 24 inches long, 8 inches wide and 4/4 inch thick. I used a hand rubbed polyurethane for the finish.  A set of custom metal pegs and a new deck of cards went this new board.


Using CorelDraw, I created the outline and  the track layout. This is what I came up with, 

The car layout was a bit hard because of the angle of the photo I was provided, however  I think it gets the point across and was approved by the client.





 With this request came this photo of their 1974 Corvette.  They wanted a custom cribbage board to be made out of the shape of the car,







Stay tuned for more updates soon......:-) ****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to: http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: