Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oregon Beavers Custom Cribbage Board


 Addional comments upon giving the board
Hey Dave! I just wanted to write you and let you know that my boyfriend absolutely loved the beavers cribbage board that you made! He said it was an awesome birthday present. I told him all about you going out of your way to get permission to use the logo and everything. He said to tell you thank you. And I too wanted to thank you again for all your hard work with it. I actually gave your name and website to a few friends too. His whole family said what an amazing job you did!
Thanks again Dave!

Kayla

Client comments upon receiving the board:


ITS HERE!!!!!! Dave, its amazing! I can not believe the way it turned out!!! I am so happy with it! I cant thank you enough for doing this for me! His birthday isnt until July, and Im not sure I can wait that long to give it to him! He is going to LOVE it!!!! You're awesome!!!!


Oregon Beavers Custom Cribbage Board


This request came in looking for a custom birthday present. They wanted to somehow connect it to the Oregon State Beavers football team, which was a favorite of the birthday guy.  The school logo has a copywrite, so I contacted the person in charge at Oregon State and got a one time use permission for this project. This is the outcome of a few hours of work and the creation of a cribbage board which will surely become a family heirloom.

The board is around 1 inch thick, 16 inches wide and 20 inches long and was made out of hard maple.  The layout was created using CoralDraw,  Then the cutout and drilling was done using a Shopbot CNC router system.
The logo and the lettering on back was done using a Epilog laser system.

Storage slot on back for custom pegs
Cutting, drilling and lasering completed

Custom nylon pegs of the Beaver school colors.

Stay tuned for more updates soon......:-) ****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to: http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: