Thursday, January 2, 2014

Greetings to the New Year of 2014


 Happy New Year 2014


 After a very busy 2013..which I am very thankful for, I took the time on New Years day for a rejuvenating paddle in Glacier National Park's Lake McDonald with my wife. It was a well needed break and we had a great time.

I want to thank each and everyone that has contacted me for custom projects over the years.  2013 was another good year and I am truly blessed.  

I appreciate your patience, while I go through emails and letters, prioritize those pending projects, do some much needed maintenance on my shop and equipment, and then get started once again.   If you have contacted me and have not received a response yet, please send me an reminder email.  I try to keep on top of everything, However.......

Best wishes to a great 2014....... Now I am off to start making more sawdust and splinters...  :-)




Stay tuned for more updates soon......:-) ****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to: http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: