Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back in the shop.....................



Trying to get back in the swing of things here after a much overdue visit to the midwest. Meeting our three granddaughters was most definitely the highlight of the trip. Photos to be posted soon on my facebook page soon...

In the process of reorganizing projects and straighten and clean the shop. Prior to leaving rather left the shop in a mess to say the least...trying to get orders out...etc...

I was able to pick up some much needed equipment while in the "Big Cities" will post more on that when things quiet down a bit...

One good thing about the midwest is the abundance of very nice hardwoods at a reasonable price. Yes I was able to pick up material for a very special project which I will blog about once it gets into motion, waiting on plans and additional supplies. I wish I had more money and room while there I would have totally stocked up on hardwoods. I am not saying that hardwood dealers here are overcharging for their wood, but I certainly was impressed with the prices I paid in the midwest.



For more information about ordering your own custom project go to:
http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: