Friday, April 2, 2010

Completed Scott Morrison inspired Custom Rocking Chair

This dark walnut custom rocking chair is completed and here is a set of  photos.

  This has been a long project, so I will let the photos speak for themselves.  If you have any questions or comments please contact me.   

Once I have a chance and make the time I will do a separate blog post on the entire project from start to finish. This has been a very fun and rewarding project.

Thank you for following this project!!!




  













****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom project go to:
http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

3 comments:

toddclippinger said...

A fantastically beautiful project!

Definitely a job well done, this is an instant heirloom for sure.

Unknown said...

Wow! It turned out beautiful!

Scott Morrison said...

Excellent work Dave. You have much to be proud of. I think I'll retire and have you build my chairs from now on. ;)

Well done. Looking forward to the next one...

-Scott Morrison