Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scott Morrison inspired Custom Rocking Chair......final destination ........


The custom rocker was safely delivered as well as my beautiful granddaughter.

Here is an action shot with  the  mom and daughter enjoying a little rocking time.




Comments received:

Last spring I ordered a rocking chair with matching foot stool for our nursery. What I received will become a family heirloom. It is not only beautiful, but it is also very comfortable.

After sending in some key measurements, Dave custom built this piece to fit me perfectly. Special care was taken to make sure the arms were the right height, the back was the right angle, and I can comfortably rock with or without the foot stool. He even contoured the seat so it is surprisingly comfortable without a cushion.

The attention to detail is what sets this piece apart from anything else I have. I have spent the last year rocking my newborn to sleep in it and I can just imagine her doing the same with her daughter some day.

I would highly recommend Splinters Woodworks to anyone looking for a quality piece that will last generations.

The Ericson's - Seattle, Washington


Stay tuned for more updates soon......:-) ****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to: http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The rocker turned out beautifully. It is very comfortable and we use it daily. Thanks Grandpa!