Thursday, September 22, 2011

Custom Chile Pepper Cribbage Board

This order was placed for someone just entering the fourth grade. Where cribbage is used as one way of improving your math scores.

The board measures in at around 12 inches long and 4 inch wide.  I used a chili colored stain to give the red color and the stem I inlayed a piece of greenish popular wood.  The board was then given a hand rubbed poly finish.

Finished Two Person Cribbage Board.
I can't believe I haven't already done one of these for myself.


Before adding the color

Inlayed the stem using a piece of popular.


layout done on the computer.

This is the chile photo that was chosen by this client.  



Stay tuned for more updates soon......:-) ****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to: http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: