Saturday, February 18, 2012

Custom Montana Shaped Cribbage Board... Country Living Magazine

I just found out one of my creations was selected and published in the March special issue of Country Living magazine.  I am humbled they chose it.






I received a call from Market Editor Nina Myers McCammon from Country Living Magazine in New York.  Nina had seen my profile on CustomMade.com and liked what she saw  The magazine is doing a layout for projects using the outline of different states.  They asked me to mail them one of my Montana custom cribbage board below to be reviewed and voted on.


Custom three person Montana shaped cribbage board with lasered  bear cub.


 Photo was taken by Bob Chin
Stay tuned for more updates soon......:-) ****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to: http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: