Friday, December 18, 2015

Custom CHI PHI Cribbage Board




 UPDATE
Matthew loved the cribbage board! It's beautiful! My husband and father-in-law were impressed with your work!! Thank you for the engraving on the back. A nice person touch!!

 Upon receiving :
I just opened the cribbage board!! It's beautiful!!!!! He is going to LOVE it!! I'm sure I'll come up with other ideas and I'll spread the word about your business!
 Merry Christmas and God bless!
 

As a lot of custom boards are this one was also created from a photo.  A Christmas gift to a son in college in the CHI PHI  fraternity.
Created out of cherry and measured in at 9 inches wide and 18 inches long.




Finished and ready to ship

Back peg storage and personalized engraving.



Computer drawing
Photo I started with
Stay tuned for more updates soon......:-) ****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to: http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: