Thursday, March 6, 2008

Future Shop continued...

right click for larger image
Today brings bright partial sunshine and hope that spring is just around the corner. Of course that is an annual trick of weather here in Montana. At least I can hope that the snow begins to melt here in my corner of the world and I can get started on laying out the plans for the new shop.

Checking on the costs for the in floor radiant heat system and the concrete for the slab it appears I am looking at around 4K$. of course then I have to add in the cost of the rebar and other connected costs. I will continue to check other companies and see what I can find.

Inquiries for custom creations continue to come in each day from my website and the local community. It is very encouraging to me that folks still appreciate and want custom wood products. Time permitting I plan on adding to the types of items I offered at farmers markets and shows last season.

Well......must head back to the shop and the work that awaits me. Have a great day!

No comments: