Friday, January 8, 2010

Scott Morrison inspired Custom Rocker ......Part 2

I will briefly try and recreate this post, which got deleted somehow as I was creating another post. : -(




One of the first steps is to transfer all the paper templates to pieces of MDF so they can be used to cut out all the parts needed to build this rocker.
This is a layout of what I have to make.





This seat template will allow me to layout the area I need to carve out and the outside shape.








Arm Templates









Rear legs



I know this is missing part  of the original post, but can't figure out exactly what is missing. So I will stop here and get on with the next steps....



****************************************************************
For more information about ordering your own custom board go to:
http://www.splinterswoodworks.com/

No comments: